- Anthony Cusimano began his career with Arthur Andersen & Co., an international public accounting firm in Toronto, 1980.
- From 1982 to 1994 he worked for two other local Chartered Accountancy firms as well as a sole proprietor. He dealt with accounting, business and tax issues of clients ranging from sole proprietorships to large domestic corporations.
- From 1994 to 2002 Anthony was the Controller and Chief Financial Officer of a medium sized, totally integrated group of real estate development companies. He developed an expertise in the real estate industry and dealing in a complex multi-company environment with accounting, tax, financing and human resources issues.
- In 2003 he restarted his sole proprietorship.
- Anthony has lectured to several organizations and groups on various income tax matters